Mindtree Ltd is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is a part of the Larsen & Toubro Group.
The company deals in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, Testing, enterprise application integration and enterprise resource planning, with more than 307 active clients. The current market price is 2481/-
- Current EPS stands at 67.42%
- ROE stands at 29.7%
- ROCE stands at 36.1%
- Company is almost debt free.
- PE – 36.80%
- More than 50% shares are held by promoters
- Good profit before tax
- Compounded sales growth over past 3 years is 13% -Good sign
- Compounded profit growth over past 3 years is 25% -Good sign
- Returns on equity over past 3 years is 25% -Good sign
- Investment of the co. Are increasing – Good sign
- Comparatively from last 4 years, company has 57crores of cash moving in to out of a
business, After next year also it’s high 77crores, After next year company has negative
cash flow, it means company has lower inflow so, After that next year it’s a huge
difference in cash flow that was 135crores And current year also it’s high,
- If company has a positive cash flow it means the company’s liquid assets are increasing.
- Company has been maintaining a healthy dividend payout of 47.62%
The company has delivered a poor sales growth of 11.26% over past five years.